Posts

Showing posts with the label CNBC | MAKE IT.

CNBC MAKE IT | Warren Buffett explains what people don't get about bitcoin - May 1, 2018.

Image
View this email in your browser Daily dose of inspiration: "Be growing, or get going." - Suzy Welch, best-selling management author and CNBC contributor 3 things to help you make it.

CNBC | MAKE IT: Bon Jovi lived with his parents through his first 3 albums on April 27, 2018.

Image
Daily dose of inspiration: "When I think about, what did I get from my parents that I really valued — it was a love of education and learning, and a work ethic." - Jim Koch, co-founder of the Boston Beer Co. 3 things to help you make it. 1.

CNBC | MAKE IT: Stocks making the biggest moves after hours: Skechers, E*Trade, Pinnacle Foods & more, April 19, 2018.

Image
View this email in your browser Daily dose of inspiration: "The best thing would be actually to only spend 90 percent of what you bring in, and invest the other 10 percent for the future." - Kevin O'Leary, founder of the O'Leary Financial Group and a 'Shark Tank' investor 3 things to help you make it. 1.

CNBC | MAKE IT: You'd have this much if you invested $1K in Facebook in 2012.

Image
Daily dose of inspiration: "Go out and go to work for a company and learn the business. Learn what drives a customer, learn about cost, learn about margins, learn about inventory, learn the basics of the business." - Ken Langone, co-founder of Home Depot 3 things to help you make it. 1.

CNBC | MAKE IT: The advice Apple CEO Tim Cook would give his younger self - April 6, 2018.

Image
View this email in your browser Daily dose of inspiration: "Most of your gifts will never be money. They will be a gift of yourself and your passion — your way of changing the world, improving the world for other people." - Tim Cook, CEO of Apple 3 things to help you make it.