NEAR GOLD BRIDGE, SOUTH-WESTERN BRITISH COLUMBIA
underground development driven to access the BK-3 intersected the
target mineralized zone on November 30, 2011. The zone was cross-cut at
elevation 3800 feet in an incline driven off of the main decline;
- The overall un-cut average grade is 10.44 grams per tonne over 4.4 meters (0.304 ounce per ton gold over 14.6 feet;
- The un-cut average grade of 39 muck samples collected from 213 tons of material is 11.83 grams per tonne (0.345 ounce per ton);
- The BK-3 mineralized zone will be further explored by sub-drifting along the zone east and west from the incline at the 3800 ft. elevation. The main decline has 30 meters remaining to target depth and is planned to intersect the same zone at 3700 foot elevation.
“Bralorne is one of the richest historic producing western Canadian gold mines”
date the Company’s Management has been focussed on getting this gold
mine producing again. Under the guidance of its Chief Operating Officer
Dr. Mat Ball, this was accomplished in May of this year at 100 tpd with expected cash flow @ $1,300 gold of +/- $9 million per year. At this time the Company has enough ore to last them for 5 years at the sustainable 100 tpd rate at which they are now operating;
- The Bralorne mine is permitted for 500 tpd which @ $1,300 gold would be +/- $50 million cash flow per year and at 250 tpd +/- $23 million cash flow a year (Note: yes either scenario is serious blue sky potential, my friend);
- In the old mine at the 6,000 foot level there is, historically and thus NOT NI43-101 compliant, 500,000 ounces of gold however, management rightly decided to focus at the gold potential between the 800 foot level and the surface. The Company focus
now is on surface drilling and exploration closer to the surface rather
than spending free cash on the historical 500,000 ounces/Au 6,000 feet
down. As well as drilling from surface they are entering the
BK zone from the old mine Adit from one side at the 800 foot level and
from a Decline on the 400 foot level on the other side.
- By switching its Primary Focus to exploring the developing BK vein and zone,
its free cash is spent effectively towards its serious long-term growth
potential. The BK zone and vein are situated in a land package named
‘the King-Bralorne Block’ (The King-Bralorne Block was previously not owned by Bralorne and consequently it had never been explored);
- The Company has a very aggressive growth strategy which was confirmed by its recent arms-length ‘Preliminary Assessment Update’ showing strength moving into the future. The next job at hand is to prove up enough ore to first go to 250 tpd production and eventually - - - 500 tpd;
- Importantly, the Company clearly realizes that the Bralorne Story has to be told worldwide. Last month it listed on the OTC-QX
and now the stage is set to name-brand the Company in that large US
investor market space. With its aggressive start in investors relations
and communication, brokerage houses and others are now following the
Bralorne Story and commencing to cover the Company; >
- Cash flow each month is +/- $1 million.
The Company has only about 28 million shares outstanding and the shares are trading at 80 cents or so - - the Question is - - - “where can you buy shares at this price of a production company throwing off cash flow to use for its own ‘blue sky potential’???
Regards from Vancouver,
Bralorne Surface Drill-hole SB11-21 (51.47 oz/Au per-ton over 3.1 feet)
For more Bralorne information contact:
Mining Interactive Corp.
|Nick L. Nicolaas|