Translate

Search This Blog

Search Tool




Asian Markets at Close Report

European Markets at Close Report

Feb 27, 2017

ESA | EI: Advance Report on Durable Goods ESA - February 27, 2017: The U.S. Census Bureau reported today that new orders for manufactured durable goods in January 2017 increased 1.8 percent, to $230.4 billion..

ESA Overlay Banner
The U.S. Census Bureau reported today that new orders for manufactured durable goods in January 2017 increased 1.8 percent, to $230.4 billion.  Excluding transportation, new orders decreased 0.2 percent.  Overall shipments fell 0.1 percent. Capital goods shipments declined 0.3 percent. Unfilled orders decreased 0.4 percent, and inventories were virtually unchanged.